Sunday 30 November 2008

The start of something good...

Hi there,

Well you've found it! Probably the most random and weird place on the web where I, Matt Coot, will be sharing my thoughts, frustrations, ideas and some of my creative work with you.

What made me want to start a blog? The answer is rather simple, my university lecturer suggested it would be a good idea. But also, I'm rather bored. My girlfriend is currently "resting her eyes" (sleeping) while I'm stuck with good old insomnia and the music of Stereophonics to keep me entertained.

A little about me...
As I've already said, my name is Matt. I'm currently studying Creative Writing and Education at Bath Spa University. Not really enjoying education, so will hopefully be just studying creative writing soon. Most of my writing takes shape in the form of short stories or poems. I've tried to write a few novels, but never got very far. Not going to stop trying though. At the moment, I'm trying to learn how to write scripts. I will hopefully share some of my work with you at a later date.
I'm originally from Cornwall and have lived there all my life. I have a great family who mostly all live in Cornwall still with a few living in various places around the world.
I recently met an amazing person who has made my life a better and brighter place. Her name is Amelia and she's still pretending not to be sleeping, but its obvious to me and you that she actually is asleep.
There's probably a lot more to tell about me, but that's the point of this blog and I don't want to ruin any surprises that may occur later on.

Anyway, please do return to Matt's Marvelous Madness and Mayhem, and to make it easier to find bookmark it!
Cheers, take care, and I hope to talk to you again soon.

No comments: